1)Explain algorithm and its features. how you will analyze the efficiency of an algorithm.
2) what is the Difference between “while” and “do-while” Loop? write a loop that calculate the sum of n elements of the following series:-
(a)using while loop
(b)using do-while loop
3) List and explain the Arithmetic, Logical and Relational operators in c. [ref chap-4]
4)What is typecast? Explain.
5) Explain any Five String functions with an example for each.
(Like;-strlen, strcpy, strncpy, strcat, strrev, strcmp, strlwr)-[ref chap 7]
6)write and explain the all types of functions with the help of an example for each.[ref chap 8, page64 block2]
7) Define the term variable. How it is used in c. Give example code. How to assign values to it.[chapter 3 page 40 blok 1]
8)Explain the Different storage classes in c language.[ref chap-8 page 61 block2].
9) write and explain with example
(a)Goto (b)Break (c)Exit (d)Continue (e)getch (f)getc (g)putc (h)void (i)malloc() (j)Call by Value (k)stepwise refinement technique
9)Explain the Different storage classes in c language.[ref chap-8 page 61 block2].
10)Define Types of variables.(automatic var,external var, static var,register var)
Or define scope of variable.
(a)global vs. static variable
(b)static vs. Dynamic variable
(c) Structure and Union
(d)Random & Sequential File Access
(e) Call by value Call by reference
12) what is the purpose of using header files in C. Explain functions that are used in C for reading and writing of characters. Also, explain string input and output function in c. [like :-scanf(),pritf()]
13)what do you mean by array of pointers.
14) Explain the concept of File handling in C programming. Explain the use of fopen() and fclose() functions associated with it. Also mention Various modes in which a file can be allowed to open with an example for each.
16)define calloc(),malloc() & realloc().
17)Difference between logical error and runtime error
1)write a program to find factorial of a no. also draw flow chart and algorithm.
2) what is recursion.write a program to find factorial of a no. using recursion.
3)reverse a given string
4)Without using string function like strcat() and strlen() write c program for the following:-
(a)To Concatenate 2 strings
(b)To find the length of any given String
5)write a program to test whether a given string is palindrome or not.
6)write a program to multiply two matrices of size MXN and NXP.
Writhe the program to find the product of 2 matrices(matrix multiplication).
7)write a program to print Fibonacci series.(using recursion method also)
8)write a program to display the string
UNIX OR COBO
UNIX COBOL (Both are same)
9)write the program to display the String
COBOL (Same as above program ,only half print)
10)Design an algorithm, draw a corresponding flow chart and write a program in c, to swap the values using pass by value and pass by reference methods.
11)check whether the given no is prime or not.
12)write a Structure for a student and write a c program to display the marks of the student for 5 subjects and also calculate the percentage of the marks obtained.
Write a program in c using structure to calculate the Gross income and Net income if the Attendance, Basic Pay, Grade pay, Deduction and Allowances are given as input.
13)Write a program to swap two values of variables, using pointer.
14)Define a macro to find maximum among of 3 given numbers using #ifdef, #else.